Studio Square :: Long Island City, New York
Studio Square in Long Island City, Queens, New York, is quite a unique and extremely fun nightlife destination. Encompassing over 30,000 square feet, Studio Square is great place for groups to gather for some food, drink and merriment. With great music, tons of space and some good beer, how can you go wrong?
Stocked in its many indoor and outdoor bars, Studio Square has 19 imported, domestic and craft beers on tap. They also offer an impressive variety of wines and spirits as well as house-made Sangria on tap. Some of the imported beers available on tap are:
- Spaten Oktoberfest – German, Amber/Marzen
- Spaten Lager – German, Lager
- Hoegaarden Original White Ale – Belgian, Witbier(wheat)
- Carlsberg – Denmark, German Pilsner
- Franziskaner Hefe Weiss – German, Weiss(wheat)
- Pilsner Urquell – Czech, Czech Pilsner
- Radeberger – German, Pilsner
- Stella Artois – Belgian, Pilsner/Euro Pale Lager
The open air square is great for festive gatherings with large communal picnic tables and a large fire pit. A cobblestone courtyard constructed from authentic Belgium Blocks, lush vines and unique River Birch trees display Studio Squares German beer garden influence. A covered patio hugs the edge of the courtyard, featuring an expansive bar behind a series of glass garage doors. The complex also offers several event spaces, perfect for intimate gatherings or large affairs, such as weddings, fashion shows and charity events.
|Click image for full size|